Hello, guys 💕
We’re super sorry for not updating you guys here on the blog but we’ve been extremely busy organising and attending Keune Care events & now that we’re finally done with them we decided to bring you guys all the fun outfits we wore to all the 3 days of the event.
So basically we had 3 event in 3 cities being Lahore, Islamabad & Karachi & here’s what we wore to each one of them ;
Lahore event 1 –
Lahore being the hub of all the designers puts you in the position of dressing your best as that’s what everyone around you is doing.
We both wore pieces from Erum Khan Couture on the first event .
– Hira – I wore this navy blue suit from their mantra collection with a tank top to add a little touch of myself to it and to make sure I don’t look petite in the full navy blue look. I went for minimal makeup and my usual straight hair with a middle partition.
– Hemayal – The whole look was created around the long kimono that I got from Erum Khan’s Mantra collection, as the kimino did all the talking I kept everything else pretty simple – A basic white top and a pair of jeans that say ‘bad girls dont cry’. I opted for black kitten heels to complete the look.
Islamabad event 2 –
Islamabad being our hometown gives us the feeling of our very own home which means that we can go totally casual in this very city!
– Hira – I went with a pretty basic shirt that I got from almas.pk (& OMG can we just take a moment out and appreciate them for making such cool shirts and retailing them in such affordable prices, Thankyou for letting us splurge! ) and paired it with my comfortable pair of black jeans and white sneakers. I mean I knew I’d be running around the entire time so why not toss some comfortable shoes on?
– Hemayal – For the second look I opted for formal pants and a buttoned shirt that I got from Mango. I went for sneakers instead of heels as I had to run around and manage alot of things!
Karachi event 3 –
– Hira – I decided to mix a little chic & casual for my very last look with black formal pants and a white formal crop jacket from Quiz. In between both of these formals I wore a basic T shirt that said ‘Girl Pride’ which I got from Mango again & I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it for its text. I went for a very glow-y makeup look and a nude lip color and just to add a little pop of color to my monochrome look I went for pink pump heels.
– Hemayal – For the final look I went for the easiest option, a jumpsuit! Yes a jumpsuit! I know a lot of you have been asking me where I got my top from but it is actually a jumpsuit and I got it from Quiz a day before we went to Karachi. To complete the look I wore red pump heels.