Sorry for being a little MIA but we were having our exams and it gets a little hectic maintaining your blog while studying.
Now that we’re done we decided to get back on track and as we just went through the exams preparation and stress phase we decided to bring some exam tips for you guys that helped us the most.
– Delete all of your social media accounts….just kidding, we’re certainly not the type of people who can cut ourselves from everywhere and just study study study, we believe in balancing our study and tagging each other in memes time. It actually freshens your mind a little, but if you can deactivate your accounts then you’re most welcomed.
– Keep yourself HYDRATED!!! This is the most important tip guys, we all tend to get a little (A LOT; in our case) lazy and sleepy during exams and its mainly because we aren’t drinking enough water or getting enough sleep.
– This has to be Hemayal’s favorite tip; explain your answers to your siblings/parents or even to an imaginary person, whatever works in your case. You actually learn and remember stuff better when you explain it to others.
– Always make notes of your own or highlight important stuff so you can go through it and memorize it again in the very end.
– ALWAYS practice sample questions and sample papers so that you know how you’ll manage time during the paper and get a hold of the paper pattern.
– Sleep on time, even if its for a while but SLEEP as it helps you focus/concentrate better and stay fresh.
Hope these tips were helpful and if you have any other tips in mind then do share them with us below 🙂